Yummy!

So yesterday I tried out our juicer and made some guacamole. It was a delicious day!

I tried out the Cran-Apple drink because we went apple picking this past weekend- so we have lots of apples!


I've never used a juicer before and it blew my mind. So quick and SO good!



Our family guacamole recipe is delicious. We've already eaten almost all of the first batch... (I made 2 and froze one!)

I decided to wait to show you a full view of the couch because it's actually going to be done soon! So you will have to wait to see!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.