2012 Reading List

The following are some books I will be reading this year. All were gifts and I can't wait to dive into them!



I adore Shel Silverstein books and this is his latest!



A couple parent books that were recommended and gifted to Jetty and I.

So excited to read this book about a boy's experience in Heaven.


Already motoring through these, Jetty and I just can't put them down.
This book I have read several times, same with Jetty, but we will continue to read it to our little Baby T.



My Aunt's book which I am excited to re-read this year! You should read it too! A great read for anyone.


This is just a small sampling of some of the reading I'll be doing. Any other suggestions? I always love a good book!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Melanie - preparing a reading list for 2012! I'm honored to be on it and happy you've got some good parenting books on it too! What a super plan for you and Jetty as you enter this very special year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so excited to read all of these and am thrilled to have you on the list =)

      Delete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.