tagged me in a three-part tag game which is super flattering and fun! Hop on over and check out her blog, it always makes me smile.
- Post these rules.
- Part 1 - Post 11 random things yourself.
- Part 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Part 3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Then tag 11 people to do this. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them. None of this "You are tagged if you are reading this," you legitimately have to tag 11 people! (I don't know 11 people to tag so for this part I'm going to let anyone who would like join in!)
11 Random Things About Me
- I've lived in 5 Canadian provinces.
- I don't like hamburgers or ground beef at all.
- I've never really been able to do a good cartwheel.
- I am double jointed.
- When someone says something resembling the line in the song I usually start singing it.
- Smiling is my favourite!
- I'm an introvert, but not at all shy.
- I dated my hubby for a short time in high school.
- I really look forward to having a beautiful garden one day but am not sure if I can keep one alive.
- If you can make me laugh, I like you.
- I can't burp. I just don't know how.
11 Things Lauren Margaret Asked Me
- What's your favorite color? Purple
- What time do you wake up in the morning?As late as possible ;)
- When was the last time you put on music that you wanted to listen to - not the radio, but a playlist you selected? I really don't know...it's been a long time.
- What is your favorite way to exercise? Anti-gravity Yoga was by far my favorite when I did that.
- Who was your favorite teacher in high school? I had a few, my English teacher Mr. Henderson was probably my favorite though.
- Did you do any extra-curricular activities in college? Sure did IVCF, PR Society, frosh leader.
- Do you make your bed every day? Nope- I try though!
- Are you an early riser or a night owl? Night Owl
- Do you hyphenate adverbial phrases, as in newly-engaged or poorly-constructed? I am a big fan of the hyphen, so yes!
- What is your favorite type of weather? Sunshine and blue skies.
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? Curled up on the couch with my hubby. (Maybe in Jamaica? lol)
11 Questions I'm asking YOU!
- What's your favorite memory?
- How would you spend a perfect weekend?
- Who do you admire most and why?
- Do you have regrets?
- What's your favorite movie?
- What book could you not put down?
- Do you ever enjoy walking in the rain or splashing in puddles?
- What's your ideal job?
- What's your favourite dessert?
- Bath or shower?
- What's your favourite song that makes you smile?
Answer one or two in the comments section too if you'd like!