Rocking out

Like with so many things in life, I have changed my mind again...

I decided against the glider I had picked out for our nursery- in fact I decided against a glider at all.
I was so set on one like the picture I shared before:



After buying this one and returning it because it was damaged and not exactly what I expected, I thought I would look around a bit more before buying a new one.

We used our office chair in the nursery for a while which actually worked alright but wasn't at all practical. I'm sure not all babies spit up as much as our little one, but that chair really took a beating. I had to spray and scrub it clean a lot from spit up somehow managing to make its way onto the cushion and arms of the chair. Thankfully the chair was black so if there are small stains I can't see them. To be clear I always use a receiving blanket when burping and do what I can to contain any spit up but Elias manages to sneak some by me a LOT.

After a few weeks in our new place with the office chair as an experiment I decided that I didn't want anything with any kind of upholstery for our nursery. It just wouldn't work for Elias and I.

That's why when I saw the following rocker at a store near us called Wheatons I just had to have it. Of course it was also on sale- Bonus!

It's pretty close to an exact match for the crib, it's easy to wipe down and it's comfy!



I think it's made for outdoor use, but love it! What do you think?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love it and think it looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    It's not at all what I thought you'd go for - but I think it's absolutely perfect :o)
    I can't wait to see what else you do to little Eli's room!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.