3 Months Old and a Letter from Mommy

Elias William,

I love you so completely. Nothing you could do could make me love you more and nothing could make me love you less. Yet I love you more and more each day. You are a mover and shaker. You are always kicking and flailing your arms and you are almost always always smiling! I think you might just be the happiest baby around. You make everyone you meet smile with your little charm. You are now putting your fist in your mouth often and are starting to realize you can reach out and grab things. You "chat" with yourself and with others. You had your first haircut already and still have such long hair that you pull often. You love being a part of the action and watching me do dishes or make lunch from your chair as opposed to lying down and I love it. Sometimes you overwhelm me and I want to just kiss your little face for hours at a time.  I have so much fun with you each day and feel so incredibly blessed that God chose me to be your mommy.

Happy 3 months my little sunshine!


Months 1, 2 & 3:
And of course some outtakes!






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aunt DeniseAugust 06, 2012

    Elias has just a great personality.Always smiling with his blue eyes.A charmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens! He is the cutest little tyke. Love that one with his tongue out. Enjoy him, every single day, as you do!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.