31 Days: Day 17

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.


On being a good wife...


An excellent wife who can find?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her,
and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life.
(Proverbs 31: 10-12 ESV)



This month especially I have been trying to focus on being a good wife. I know this is part of what I'm called to do. I read this funny and inspiring post over at Christian by Association and just loved the message. Focusing on being a great life partner has definitely made me feel closer to Jesus. I know that I falter often but I also see Jesus' love and forgiveness through my husband. It is wonderful to have such a sweet, caring and supportive husband to walk through life with.

Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.