31 Days: Day 22

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.


Jesus' Prayer

I have been praying a lot lately. Today I decided to spend some time reading about what Jesus prayed for me when he was on Earth. You can read a bit about it here. He focuses a lot on praying for unity and that we become one. I wonder what a world where everyone loved their neighbour as themselves would look like. The ten commandments would be really easy to uphold if we all loved each other in that way wouldn't they? We wouldn't steal from our best friend, sleep with their spouse or want to harm them in any way. 

It can be easy to love our close friends and family, but very difficult to love everyone we meet. 

How can I show love to strangers? I need to see each child in the world as my own, I need to see a sea of sisters and brothers and each elderly person as a grandparent....

Photobucket


Pin It!

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.