Pool Time with Elias

I have been very much absent from this blog lately. There are so many reasons for that, but mainly it's because I am just so busy being back at work and I haven't made time to sit down and write. My evenings are spent soaking in time with Elias before bed because I miss him all day and then when he is in bed I work on job #2.

I thought today I would just share some pictures of Elias from the weekend. I will do the best I can to be here more often sharing because I love having this outlet...






















Photobucket


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The photo third from the bottom looks very much like your Dad Melanie!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.