Henry Turns ONE

My sweet sweet Henry. You have the most bubbly personality and are such a social little guy. You love to be in the action and need very little sleep to run on full energy. You bring so much joy into our family and being your mommy is a huge blessing! Your straight-mouthed smile just gets me every time and melts my heart. You aren't quite walking yet, but you say a few words. My favorites are "uh-oh" and "mamama"! You love your brother so much and even though he's pretty rough with you, he loves you too. You are starting to hold your own with him though and it's fun to watch. I'm so excited to watch you as you continue to grow. I love you so much!









Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.