Louie's First Birthday

Our little Lou is one year old now! It's absolutely crazy to think that we have a 1, 2 and 4 year old! We had a simple little backyard party for Louie and just enjoyed the weather and watching him have a blast! It's definitely fun to have a summer baby! Being around Lou puts a smile on just about everyone's face. He's adorable and happy almost all the time. He's nowhere close to walking but does a hilarious shuffle on his bum. He adores his brothers and his daddy and watching them all having fun together melts me into a puddle. Being a mama of boys is such a joy to me. I love my little men and my hubby...being outnumbered in this house is nothing but fun so far! I mean look at these pics...












Photobucket


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures of him are sooo cute!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My super talented Mom took them! :)

      Delete
  2. Heart-melting! What a cutie. I especially like photo #7 where he's pointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's definitely my favourite too!

      Delete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.