Healthy Organic Greens Packed Muffins

This is a super simple, healthy and delicious muffin recipe! Nut free and refined sugar free make it excellent for school lunches! I use one bowl and whip these up in about 15 minutes (so easy clean-up too!). Makes 12 muffins. 



  • 1½ cup oats (I used quick oats)
  • 1¼ cup flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • ¾ teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 scoop Shaklee Organic Greens Booster
  • 1 cup applesauce
  • 1/3  cup maple syrup
  • ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp milk
  • 3 tablespoons butter (or oil of choice)
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 egg



  1. Preheat oven to 375F
  2. Mix together dry ingredients: oats through greens.
  3. Make a well and add in wet ingredients.
  4. Stir until just combined.
  5. Use a large baking scoop to fill prepared muffin cups ¾ full.
  6. Bake at 375F for 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through.



You could make this recipe without the greens and it would still be delicious! I am going to try increasing the amount of greens to see what the breaking point will be to my kids eating them haha. It's such a great easy way to get some added greens in their diet! If you would like to order your own greens, feel free to reach out or visit My Personal Shaklee Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.