Favourite Things

Sunbeams
Deserted Beaches
Big Waves
Warm blankets
Bear Hugs
Forehead Kisses
Family Pizza Night
Long Car Rides
Quiet Time
Problem Solving
Silly Sister Time
Homemade Dinner and Wine
Surprises
Real From-the-Belly Laughs
Acting like a teenager with my best girl-friends
The first bite of pie
Dancing
Singing much too Loud
Christmas Concerts
People Coming Together for a Good Cause
Listening to people play musical instruments LIVE
A Serendipitous Event
First Kisses, and second, and third...
Sitting, Saying Nothing…but Hearing Everything
A Weekend Away from Technology
A Good Book, Hot Chocolate (winter) or Lemonade (summer) and a Comfy Chair
Freshly Cut Grass
Gerber Daisies
A Good Joke
Purple
Deep and Meaningful Conversations
Forgiveness
Love

Thinking About all These Things

These are just a few of my favourite things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.