Reading

I have been reading a lot lately… and I’m LOVING it! I didn’t realize how much I’d missed it until I started again. With the busy-ness of school and the mountains of reading I had to do for class, I often felt like I had to choose textbook reading over reading for pleasure. Now that homework and textbooks are done, I have time to choose what I want to read.

I love how a book can literally throw me into another world. I get so into them that I miss the characters when I stop reading. If it’s a really good book, sometimes when I think about it, I remember it as a movie and not a book.
It is so fun being someone else for a while.

You can be braver, funnier, stronger or kinder when you are reading.

All the good books are being made into movies now though… So I have made a decision that if it was a book first then I have to do my best to read it first. I hope other people read them first too. I think I might insist on it for my future kids…

I don’t want to let someone steal our imaginations by giving us the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.