Hello/ Goodbye

Moving is so bitter/sweet.
I am sad to leave our first apartment/ excited to have our own condo.
I am nervous about starting a new job/ excited for Jetty to start Law School.
I am sad to leave many friends and family behind/ excited to be near East Coast friends and family.

 All the emotions trying to get out at the same time is very confusing...





After moving the roomie's stuff out...and the two people who have shared this London, ON apt with me (taken shortly after I moved to ON) Notice the same mirror!


It's all so Bitter...Sweet... I guess in life we need to focus on the sweet. "Live, Laugh, Love" (Like the mirror says!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.