Great Purse Find!

So I went for a quick walk at lunch today and popped into one of my favourite shoe stores in downtown London Jas Shoes where I previously made this great find (for only $20!), and I lucked out and found the summer purse I have been looking for at a price I can afford.

My old summer purse was getting scary...


It used to look like a nice canvass bag, but now it's all pilly (sometimes I use my old razors to make it look new again).

What I really needed was a neutral coloured purse that looked more professional and that I wouldn't be embarassed to carry around... and voila...this is what I found:



It was on sale for 50% off so it came to $28. It's perfect for what I need it for (especially since summer is pretty much over, but don't worry I will use it again next year).

The inside of it looks great too. I love the pattern.



It doesn't feel like the absolute BEST quality, but it will definitely serve its purpose and keep me looking more professional for the summer.  

What do you think?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.