Packed up

So we finally packed up the apartment and Jetty and our stuff will be headed to Fredericton TOMORROW! It's crazy! I will be following at the end of the week and I'm excited to get the Condo looking like our place.

Right now though, I'm exhausted... packing all day Friday and moving all day Saturday has wiped me out for the day. So I decided to spend my night pampering myself a little bit.

Hmm what colour to pick...




...and I have the best hubby in the world who surprised me with the next book in the series I am reading! I can't wait to curl up and get started!


Happy Saturday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.