Re-painted Dresser

Alli and I had an adventure this week. We painted one of her dressers!

The tall dresser before...we painted the shorter one, but we got so eager that we forgot to take a before picture.


Our work station.


Our little tools!


We took the drawer handles off first.


Here they are in a pile!


The paint we used!


The sweet painter's hat Alli got.


Me modelling the hat. (What do you think of my shirt? "I got a black belt in keeping it real" - oh ya...I do.)


Opening the paint can.


Giving a little stir.


First coat of paint, it only took two!


And we ended up with this beauty!

What do you think? It makes me want to take white paint to some of my furniture!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.