Blogs of Note

 Yesterday I got a lovely surprise comment on my Post Christmas Post from Wife to the Rockstar who blogs at Storing Up Treasures. I love comments from new readers, so I of course popped over to her blog to check it out. I found a few wonderful surprises while I was there. Firstly 'Wife to the Rockstar' Courtney has 10 beautiful treasures in the form of her 10 adorable children. I love how she describes each of them. From getting lost in her blog I can already see that I am going to enjoy reading her posts!

Secondly, I was happy to see that she is doing a special promo for her readers to help promote their blogs. What a great idea! You can see more about how to become one of her "Blogs of Note" here.

So if you are one of my readers, pop over to Courtney's blog to check it out, and if you are a reader from "Storing up Treasures," welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Smiley Melly!


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.