Update as Promised

Ok, so I'm still battling a head cold and trying to sleep as much as possible so I'm all rested for Easter weekend. I get to see lots of cousins I don't see very often so I'm super excited. Easter is also my favorite Holiday. I'll write a post about that tomorrow. For now, I just wanted to update on something I promised from a few weeks ago...



Yes, that is up in my office... along with a picture of Jetty, don't worry! ;) The picture of Jetty is right by my comp so I can look at it always. Our wedding picture is also my desktop background. I love you hun! ;)

Meet any super cool celebrities lately?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.