This Weekend

...was great!

So much to celebrate including Jessica's graduation, Erica's summer job, Mother's Day and our anniversary. I can't believe it has now been over one year that we've been married. I'm so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing husband and through him a wonderful second family.

I have so much to share with you this week including a bathroom update and hopefully a finished headboard.

On our drive back home last night Jetty and I were talking about the future and where we think our lives might take us while driving into the most beautiful sunset.

I pray everyone feels God's presence at some point in the same way we did on our ride home.

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.  ~Matthew 28:20







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you had a great weekend!! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lyryn! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.