One day shy of a year...

It is almost our anniversary! Can you believe it?
It has been the most amazing year of my life. Lots of laughs, excitement and growth.
Today I wanted to share the slideshow that played at our wedding in case you didn't get a chance to see it. I think it shows how our lives have been intertwined since we were born and that God picked us for each other since before we were created. I know that having similar pictures does not necessarily indicate destiny to be together, but I love the similarities in our upbringing.




xo

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's really uncanny the parallels of the photos! Happy Anniversary! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.