3 Little Things

So I have three little quick updates to share with you today!

First of all I wanted to give you a look at our keyboard. Jetty's already enjoying playing it and will be a pro soon! It's sitting right beside the fireplace on the wall opposite the ladder shelves. I will post full room picrures soon!



Along with a bunch of other pictures that I will share later this week, we finally hung our degrees on the wall. We've both never had them up and now they are sitting side-by-side.


One of my favourite projects of last week was moving the light above our kitchen table over about a foot. Because of the overhang counter that our barstools sit against the light was not far enough away to hang above the middle of the kitchen table. Papa T is my hero and rewired and attached a longer chain to the light and attached a hook so we could hang it closer to the wall. Might not seem like a big deal to you, but it makes a huge difference.


Have you done any little projects lately?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.