Keyboard

A few days ago we got a wonderful gift of a Keyboard. I will share pictures soon when we get it off the foam we are using to keep it from scratching the floors, but I just wanted to share that I am so excited to have Jetty learn to play some new songs. Sing-a-long at the Thompson residence anyone?

I love listening to people play musical instruments. Here is a little sample of Jetty's talent in action at Ma and Pa T's house.Can't wait to hear the whole song being played soon!


The song he is playing is "Mighty to Save" by Hillsong:

Chorus:

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever
Author of Salvation
He rose & conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

Do you play any instruments?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.