Life

What is it about real plants that add so much to a home? Living on the top floor of our condo, we don't have the benefit of going straight outside to a yard, our condo doesn't really have a yard at all, so having some plants around is really important to me. The problem is I don't really have a green thumb and have killed a few plants already, but I'm starting over and have some good ones going!


The far right is a cherry tomato plant! The aloe is a "redo" from my mom because I killed the first one...this one is going a bit better... I think...


My ivy is growing really well and is completely facing towards the sun. Amazing how plants do that, face towards the sun...reminds me that we all should- except for us it should be the Son. ;) I love the constant reminder.

Remember the bouquet that Jetty gave me?



Well some of the flowers died off, but the ones that still look good have been "re-vased." I wish I could always have beautiful fresh flowers in the house.



Mmm fresh plants and flowers, do you keep lots nearby? In the house or in the garden?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.