Quick Craft

So I did a quick little activity over the weekend. First, I forgot to share that I put up a couple more pictures. They were added to the future "reading corner" in our bedroom...


It's the collage Jetty gave me and the verse from our wedding that Aunt Rosemary read. She gave it to us all framed and signed. It's so wonderful to have for our wall to look at all the time. (It was the first reading, Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12)




This is my little craft. I had the supplies laying around so I thought it would be cute. The yellow matches our bedroom too!


What do you think? Have you made anything from things you already have lately?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So glad you like it! Love the new avatar as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.