Thoughts and Prayers

My thoughts and prayers are with so many today.

Of course there is the sad news we all heard yesterday about Jack Layton passing away.

I am also thinking a great deal about the people from Goderich, Ontario. A tornado ripped through their small town. You can see pictures here and footage here.

Almost a year ago exactly I wrote this post about our quick visit to Goderich. I loved it there and am so sad to hear the news. Here are a few pictures from that post of the very cute town.







I hope you keep the people from Goderich in your prayers too. They will have lots of rebuilding to do.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.