It's the Little Things

Lindsay from Aisle to Aloha is having her first ever "Little Things" link-up! It's where you take the time to appreciate those special little things from the week that has just passed. I wanted to share some things that made me smiley and thankful this week!


Aisle to Aloha


Coming home to a clean kitchen (thanks Jetty and visiting mom!) It makes such a difference coming home to a condo that is all clean and tidy...


...and homemade muffins by Jetty and mom. (Love the silicone muffin holders!)


Getting my "San Francisco" hat back less than a week after I return. (Mostly just ironic). I bought it to wear when I was there but accidentally left it in Halifax when I went.


Rocking the sunglasses I bought in San Fran. I love them!


Reading the latest issue of Style at Home and seeing things that just made me smile...


Such as the quote I put on Facebook right after returning from Ontario:


And the owl bookends I've been eying for weeks (I think it's a sign!? hahaha):



Yesterday's post which was very overdue but I'm happy to have created another wreath for our door.


There were so many special moments and fun things this week that I think I will have to get used to taking more pictures! (Also, I think I need to invest in a good camera!) What about you? What little things made you smile?

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Cute wreath & cute sunglasses! Hopped over from the linkup party :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing about life is when you start to appreciate the little things and notice them it becomes amazing !! The little things are everywhere and make you smile !! Little things like making muffins with your son-in-law, having tea in the hotel with your daughter,and driving with your husband trying to finish the crossword puzzle before you get home !!
    The more I notice the little things the more I realize that my day is filled with JOYful moments !! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over from Lindsay's party (I'm over at Seek Ye First)! What adorable little muffin cups! I have always wanted to buy some, but send our cupcakes with my husband to work, and fear I would never see them again! What great things to be inspired by- especially coming home to a clean condo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I love your entire list but I LOVE your kitchen. So incredibly beautiful!

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - GORGEOUS kitchen!! I am linked up to Aisle to Aloha this week too - such a fun idea for a linky party! I love the wreath too - its so fun that it is square! I also love the owl bookends - I just picked up a white ceramic owl oil warmer from Bath and Body works that is really similar looking to those bookends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments! Hoping around to see everyone's "little things" posts now! (I'm a bit slow since yesterday was a busy day!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sunglasses <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. linking in at last! i need those silicone cupcake holders and i think you definitely need those owls. those owls make me want to spraypaint something. watch out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.