Festive Wreath #5 (About time!)

So I haven't done a very good job of updating my door wreath lately.

After I saw this great post at Nesting Place and knew I wanted to participate. Problem was, I was away in San Fran so I JUST finished my wreath. I figured, better late than never right? So here is my "beginning of fall" wreath!


I made mine out of scrap fabric I had leftover...




I just ripped it into strips and tied them to an old picture frame.


It has a messy look to it, but it makes me think of fall and I like using material I already have.


What do you think? Should I spruce it up with something? I feel like it might be missing a finishing touch somehow.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.