San Fran Day #5

My final day in San Fran and I got to visit an Anthropologie store! It was as cool as I imagined. I didn't get to many great pictures but I wanted to share a few with you!


Mac & Cheese boxes and paper to recreate the Golden Gate Bridge


So cool, mesh wire with cut-up maps draped over each square. Reminds me of the YHL project here.


 Cutest plate with an adorable quote.


Danielle and I on the Cheesecake Factory balcony waiting for a table.


View of Union Square from the same balcony. 

The Cheesecake Factory was DELICIOUS!

All-in-all San Fran was amazing and so much fun. I would love to go back sometime - especially if I can bring Jetty with me. =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.