San Fran Day #4

Lots of touring today in San Fran after the event was over!


Hotel Elevators




GIANT iPad


View from my Room


Self-cleaning public washroom.


Awesome Fountain



On the top of the same fountain.


Everyone joining the Half Face pictures.


Carousel at Fisherman's Warf


Sea Lions you can kind-of see in the back.


In the lobby, another person to join the half-face!


Giants Game on the Water


Half-face


Smiles!


More Smiles!


Hot tea and book on the balcony to end the day.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was an awesome trip Melanie! How cool is it that your job takes you on trips like this!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.