Odds and Ends

Happy Tuesday! Today I just wanted to do an odds and ends post of some of the things that have snuck their way into our condo in the past month or so. Mostly because I haven't finished a project that I wanted to share yet. ;)



This panther is so cool and is made of wood! You know how I love big cats!


A sweet magnet from one of my besties has made its way to the front of the fridge which is kind of a big deal since it's the only one there. But I just love the reminder.

The magnet also came with these napkins and pretty Gerber Daisy napkin ring holders!


I love, love them because now I will be able to try to re-create this:



 I also popped in to Superstore not too long ago and spotted these for $2 each and grabbed four. You can never have too many pretty white and yellow striped place mats!


In other news we need a new bracket for our corner cupboard door as we managed to break this one off. =( I also need to clean out that corner!


The final exciting piece of news is that our plants are doing a kick-butt job of growing! Remember what they used to look like?


And now... (yes we did lose one ...minor details, minor details!)


Stay tuned for a fun fall project that I hope to share tomorrow and have a terrific Tuesday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I told you but the magnet was because I know you miss the manget I always had on our fridge, however, I thought this one was a bit more appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee I do miss "our" magnet. ( I like to think of things from our roomie time as ours). This one is much more appropriate for general sharing though! Thank you! It was a great surprise when we got home! Can't believe I missed it at first! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.