Cookies for the Condo

So we started a social committee at our condo this year and to warm people up to joining us for events in the new year, we wanted to bring around some holiday cookies with warm wishes.  I decided to make two kinds of snowflakes and give everyone one of each in a small festive bag. with a little card on it.

This was a new recipe that I found here. I didn't use her icing recipe though... I wish I did because this one was a bit too thick. Next time!




It's fun to bring around sweets during the holidays, what are your favourites to make?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. They look yummy !!! I have to start my baking !!Christmas is just around the corner !! woo woo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea.Cookies look very good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.