New Nursery Plan

So you may remember this post with the nursery room layouts. My family all jumped on the idea bandwagon and came up with some ideas of their own! 


 I'm leaning towards this last one with the idea that I can put a room divider between the crib and the bed. 
Some room divider ideas I was considering:

Source: google.ca via Melanie on Pinterest




Source: google.ca via Melanie on Pinterest












Source: google.ca via Melanie on Pinterest
Source: google.ca via Melanie on Pinterest


I also spotted this one on Kijiji this morning. What do you think?

I'd prefer something all white, I like the ideas of curtains, but not sure how I would suspend the rod. I just thought it might be nice to divide the room into its two new purposes so the nursery is all up front. What do you think?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really like the first room divider: the louvered one! It's so pretty, light, and airy. If you do go with curtains, you could always use a swing-arm curtain rod attached to the wall; the only potential issue with that is that even if you wanted to push the curtain out of the way, the rod would still be hanging there on the wall. I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.