Weekend in Moncton

This weekend I was home in Moncton for a visit. It was so good to see my parents and two sisters. We played cards and hung out and watched and felt my belly! We even got a few pictures! It was so nice to be there. We missed Jetty since he had to work, but Erica pointed out that it may be one of the last times that the 5 of us will be together just 5 since baby is on the way.

There is a countdown to baby in the kitchen... I think the family is excited to meet Baby T. 







Everyone thinks that you are a boy Baby T. I'm still not convinced... but soon enough we'll see! 67 days until your due date!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you THINK we are excited! haha come on we are more excited than you I think! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.