Baby Bump Week 30

Officially 3/4 of the way there! I can't believe how much things have changed in this past week. I'm starting to feel huge and the kicks throughout the day are so powerful they sometimes hurt, or make me jump. I also sat in on a meeting where baby was dancing so much in my belly that everyone could see it. I'm still feeling great and really enjoying being pregnant. I am waking up a bit more throughout the night, but am able to fall back asleep. I honestly love this. I feel like I'm getting to know Baby T a little better lately.



I love that you are a ball of energy little Baby T! I wonder if you will be like that when you are out in the world too. I heard your heartbeat again yesterday. It sounded so strong and amazing. Daddy loves talking to you too and last night when he did you kicked his hand SO hard. It made both of us smile.

I know things are going to start to get cramped in there, but hang tight! We'll see you soon!

xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.