Erica Graduates

Sorry I have been MIA lately. Things have been incredibly busy and I haven't taken too much time for writing. I'm working on a few upcoming posts though. This morning I just wanted to peek in to say that I'm incredibly proud of my little sister Erica who is graduating from Dalhousie University as I type this.

The Thompsons are watching in via webcast and wish we could be there!


Wow you are awesome- way to go Aunt Erica!

Sporting his Dalhousie bib for the occasion!


Elias says "Don't mind my crazy hair, daddy didn't brush it after my bath."


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Dal spirit! I can see him being a Dal Tiger one day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.