So close...

I can't believe that tomorrow is Baby T.'s due date. If nothing crazy happens tonight I will be sharing a 40 week photo tomorrow. When I first found out I was pregnant this day seemed SO far away. I almost worried it would never get here. Now here I sit so close to meeting our new little one, but feeling no more prepared for it than I did months ago. I mean we have all the things we need, but the idea that I will be a mom very soon is just so hard to grasp.

A relatively symptomless pregnancy so far but I've had a few things creep up lately. Like check out my hands!


 Today

Shortly After Engagement

I can't get my rings past my knuckles and my feet are a bit swollen but other than that I'm feeling good!

How is your Thursday treating you?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.