Sprinkles of Life

I'm so excited to tell you all that my sister has started blogging! She put her first post up today and if you love creative and inspiring people you should be sure to stop by and check back often! She will be blogging at "sprinkles of life" where she will be sharing a bit about herself.



Erica has stopped by this blog to share with us before when she made these awesome hair accessory containers, and also when she shared her awesome university student decor! Doesn't she just have the best taste?

I had so much fun designing her blog with her and can't wait to see all the fun she will share!

 Head over and say "hi"!

Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.