31 Days: Day 13

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.


Time at church...

Mass at our church is on Saturday night so we were there tonight. Going to church is definitely a part of feeling closer to Jesus. Being there in his physical presence in the Eucharist is something I cherish and really feel lost during the week if I miss it for some reason.

In the bible Mary and Joseph "lose" Jesus and can't find him anywhere. Finally they find him in the church and upon scolding him for making them so worried, he replies:

"Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?" (Luke 2:49)

Of course Jesus can be with us at all times and places now, but if I am ever feeling lost, I need only remind myself that I can never go wrong searching at His Father's house.
Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.