31 Days: Day 15

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.


God's Plan

Today a friend on Facebook posted the verse from Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

There is a lot more to the story from which this verse came, but alone it is a great message and reminder. I guess that means that sending Jesus was God's plan all along... he knew that we would need him. It's comforting to know that Jesus was meant to be my friend from the beginning- just like all the friends I have in my life are there for a reason, season or lifetime that God already knows about. I'm so grateful because I have the most wonderful friends. 


Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.