31 Days: Day 19

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.


Music: The Sweetest Prayer

Lately when I really need comfort, this song keeps popping in my head. Someone once told me that repeating "Jesus" when you need comfort can be one of the most powerful prayers. I've found that it has worked for me in the past and in my head it is always sung to this chorus...

What a friend I've found
Closer than a brother
I have felt Your touch
More intimate than lovers

Jesus, Jesus,
Jesus, friend forever

What a hope I've found
More faithful than a mother
It would break my heart
To ever lose each other

-Delirious


Listen to it the next time you too need comfort- I hope it will work for you.
Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.