31 Days: Day 20

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.


Verse

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

As a parent worrying comes much too easily that's why this verse comes to mind often.

Jesus is the best kind of friend because I do not have to worry about how I say things to him, he knows my heart and is not easily offended. He tells me not to worry- He's got things all worked out.

Today I focused on putting aside worries. Every time I would feed Eli I would offer another of those little worries that get inside my head to him. 

What a peaceful night of sleep I will have tonight...

Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.