31 Days: Day 4

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.

The Lighter Side

The past few days I really jumped into things with building a friendship and I forgot about starting things off on the lighter side- so today I decided to tell Jesus a joke.

He has a sense of humour right? Of course!


A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin, 5, Ryan, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. “If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, ‘Let my brother have the first pancake. I can wait.’ Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, “Ryan, you be Jesus!”

It was fun to read through some good clean jokes and smile and laugh with the Big Guy. So often I find I laugh at things that he might not really think are funny.

Hope you laugh today!
Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.