31 Days: Day 3

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.

Getting to know Him...


Yesterday I shared a bit about myself with Jesus and today I wanted to know a bit more about him. I shared my joys and struggles with him (as I plan to do each night) and now I want to know about his.

I figured the best place to find my answer is the bible. So I "asked" Jesus what brings him great joy and found the following passage.


In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven't strayed away! (Luke 15:7)

This is just such a beautiful thing to know. 

I hope it brings you joy today.

Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.