31 Days: Day 7

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.

A Thankful Heart



Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. A day to think of all we are thankful - and while we share that with our families, I'm also spending a lot of time sharing it with Jesus.

Some things I'm thankful for (in no particular order):

1. Baby Elias
2. My wonderful husband
3. God's unending grace
4. Family near and far
5. Friends who are always there for me
6. A roof over our heads
7. Food in our bellies
8. Canadian seasons
9. Laughter and Smiles
10. The fact that I can share it all with you here


Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.