31 Days: Day 8

You can learn more about my 31 Days series here.


Richness

Today I went through some of my things to get rid of clutter and items I no longer use or wear. The more I spend time focusing on Jesus this month, the more I realize how abundantly blessed I am. I need to think more this month about ways I can donate, share and give back. I realize this means more than just giving away out of my abundance it means going beyond and giving more than just extra because:

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24)

I don't want to find comfort in my riches, rather to find comfort in Him...
Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.