DIY Peach Pillows with Pizzaz

The other night I tackled a sewing project that has been on my agenda for weeks. A while ago I purchased this pretty peach fabric from Fabricville (on sale of course!) and some pillow inserts. I finally sewed them up and it only took about 30 mins to complete.





I opted for a pocket style pillow so I can easily change them out plus they are so much easier to sew (no hand stitching or zippers.)



What do you think? I'm starting to work a bit more on the master bedroom now that my major nursery projects are done!

Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.