Engagement/ Birthday Party

This past weekend we had a very little celebration for Jetty's birthday and Erica and Mike's engagement. It was just dinner with the family but I decorated a bit to make it a fun joint party. Half the room birthday and half the room love. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and am so excited for my little sis to have a hubby of her own! I am so looking forward to all that lies ahead!




And some Elias pics just for fun! Note: he is wearing napkin rings around his wrists.





Photobucket


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! And oh my gosh, that cake looks delicious. :P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.