Hopewell Rocks Adventure

This past weekend we had some family come to visit. Jetty's parents, his Papa, and his Aunt. It was just lovely. Especially our trip and picnic out to the Hopewell Rocks. We only had one slight problem; I somehow forgot to bring a sweater for Elias, and it was pretty cool down by the water. Don't worry, we improvised... Here's a fun peek at our adventures.



Yup, that's my sweater...












Oh and a fun little comparison here for you...


Aside from my baby chub, please focus on the rock! Same one 5 years apart! I think I have a picture another 5 years earlier too. I will try to find it!

Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.