Large Leaf Fall Wreath

You may remember my previous dollar store fall wreath from this post. I used it a few years in a row and this year it found a new home off my door (details to come) so I could make room for a new larger wreath that I thought would work better on our house.

I used some scraps and some faux leaves I had laying around the house and a plain wreath I got on sale.


Then I gladly replaced this wreath:


With this one:



I just used some hot glue and copper wire to attach everything. It's simple, but I love it!

Have you made a fall wreath this year? I'd love to see it!
Photobucket


Pin It!

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.